Tuesday, February 27, 2007

88 Turbulences of Selling

88 Turbulences of Selling

Selling a home is like taking an airline flight across the country. When you start on your trip, you have no idea how the trip will go. Neither does the pilot. You could run into 88 different types of turbulence, or other passengers on the trip could pull stunts on you. Ideally, you should have a smooth flight and land on time. Certainly the pilot will try to use his or her experience to navigate around the storms and go for the smoothest flight plan. However, if they're honest, they can not promise a turbulent-free trip. Their job is to get you to your destination in the least time and with the least aggravation, while keeping you informed throughout the trip.

Attached is a somewhat humorous list of the 88 different types of turbulence or stunts we might run into. This list is not all encompassing, but it catches most of the common issues we might run into. While some of the items are "picky" to some, they are very real and fearful to others.

As your REALTOR, I see myself as the pilot of your plane. My job is to assist you in getting your home sold and with the fewest aggravations. I can't promise you no turbulence, or that other parties to the transaction won't try and pull a few stunts, but I can promise you that I will utilize my experience and expertise to take you on the smoothest flight that I can. If we do hit turbulence, I won't bail out on you. I will be your teammate throughout the flight, until we get you safely to your destination.

Rest assured your advocacy is my number one goal, and that means you must be delighted with the product and service I deliver beyond your expectations during the process.

To Receive a copy of the 88 Turbulence, click here: Send Me The 88 Turbulences

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This story is soooo funny, but the list is so true! Thanks